Friday, July 7, 2006

BJ in the Car

This is a reprint of my 4th of July post from MySpace:

What a 4th of July!!!! The little woman and I were drinking most of the day. We went to visit some friends up in Ames and went to a parade, then the drinking began. I took it fairly easy, since we were driving back to DM later in the afternoon to catch the fireworks there. On the way back home, my better half starts getting a little horny. She starts grabbing my crotch and next thing I know, she has the pants unzipped and starts going to work!!! She had never given me a BJ while in the car (At least not while it was moving). What a surprise!!!!

The blowjob in the car is one of those things that is awesome simply in and of itself. The car blowjob is intensified by the fact that it adds an element of danger to the proceedings. As the driver of the car, I know I have to keep my focus on the road. There are big-ass trucks and crazy seventeen year old girls trying to simultaneously dial their cell phones and steer their daddy's BMW's and Jeep Cherokees across four lanes of interstate. But as the recipient of the blowjob, I also know that the lifeblood which is so necessary to keeping my brainwaves nice and snappy is being filtered away to my lower extremities, giving me that slightly dizzy, slightly buzzed, holy-shit-I'm-getting-a-beaner-in-the-car feeling that truly dulls the reaction times. So there's that struggle going on. Also, if it's a particularly long drive, and said blowjob is helpful in keeping me from slipping off into a narcoleptic coma on interstate 35, then I certainly want to prolong the sensation and delay the spurt for as long as possible (one time, my girlfriend gave me a BJ that lasted for about 45 miles). Further, everytime I pass an SUV or 16 wheeler, I try to speed up, lest fellow drivers alongside me start snapping cell phone pics.

Worst of all, as a guy who just hasn't mastered the art of post-orgasm smalltalk, I find myself in a precarious situation once the BJ has officially ended and I realize I've still got 45 miles to Des Moines. After she obliged me the other day, I simply nodded, smiled, said, "DAMN!!." and "WOW!!!" I mean, what can you say. It isn't like we can cuddle and do all that lovey dovey talk. In the past, I just mess with the radio for awhile. I was lucky this last time as I had her favorite CD in the car. I just popped it in and she was singing right along.

No comments: