Sunday, August 6, 2006

Hot Girls and Dorky Guys

Is it just me, or is the dorky-guys-with-cute-chicks ratio officially off the charts? It started out in the imaginary world of TV, where balding, beer-bellied dolts like Jim Belushi, the King of Queens guy, and some guy from some other show could land aging but still quite hot women like Courtney Thorne-Smith, Leah Remini (Although she has gained a little weight, she is still cute) and Jami Gertz. Now it seems to have spilled out into real life, where I am constantly amazed at how many dorks and near-gimps have hooked up with women who wouldn't give them the time of day in high school.

Last week, I saw one of the hottest girls that I went to high school with. She was a cheerleader, smart, witty, athletic, and damn good lookin. She was with her husband. DAMN!!! He was the dorkiest guy I had ever seen. I mean he was a pure nerd. Skinny, glasses, curly hair. I swear he was Napoleon Dynamites older, darker haired brother!!!!! I would have expected her to marry a pro football player, or a handsome doctor, or something like that. This guy didnt even have a mega high profile job. He was a frickin school teacher, just like me!!!!! Unbelievable!!!!!!

I guess everyone has a chance.

No comments: