Sunday, February 18, 2007

While Her Boyfriend was Watching

This one was written back in January of 2000. It was on my previous website, which has now gone by the wayside. Enjoy!

I'll try to keep this one short. Last Friday, I went out after work with some people that I work with. We were hanging out, having a good time, when this woman that I work with came in with one of her friends. She is attractive and we are friends so I started rapping with her. Well, she had a few drinks and I had a few drinks and they started talking about what they wanted to do next. I had already made plans to go to a strip joint so I asked if they wanted to go. They talked it over and decided it would be fun and that they would go. Well, before we leave the bar, this chick starts coming on to me. At first lots of smiles and stares, but it quickly grew. Before we left, she was all over me.

We went to the strip club and had a few more drinks. I bought her and her friend four or five table dances. Even though both women pretended that the whole thing disgusted them, they never turned away a table dance. I taught them all the moves, like how to look cool in a strip club, how to talk to strippers, and how to place the dollar in the g-string and follow it with a hand lightly down the thigh. We were there for an hour or so when we decided to move the party to a club downtown. This girl was too drunk to drive so I drove her car and my buddy drove her friends car. On the way downtown, I told her that I needed to stop at my place for minute (divide and conquer).

We get to my place and she starts to talk. I'm trying to work my mac when she starts talking about her boyfriend. Boyfriend?? Turns out, unbeknownst to me, that her boyfriend was in the first bar while we were there. He told her that he didn't want to do anything that night, she believed him and went out with her friend. Well, she got really mad when she gets to the bar and her boyfriend is there hanging with his buddies. So how does she get back at him? Read the first paragraph and insert "While her boyfriend was watching" after every sentence. The whole time she is in my place she is telling about how she doesn't like men that play games and that she wants an honest man. I ignored her. All I could think about was how I became a pawn in her head game with her boyfriend.

No comments: