Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My Fetish






"Fetish" is such an over-used iword, especially when used in non-sexual situations. This has really messed up the use of a good word for me. Girls will say "I have a purse fetish." or a "shoe fetish" or something like that. If a girl says she has a shoe fetish, it means one thing. If a guy has a shoe fetish, we all know that it has a TOTALLY different meaning

Anyway, I've decided to admit my fetish...right here for all of you readers. You will learn of my dirty fetish!!

I have a woman fetish. I love to look at women... whether it's tight jeans and a form-fitted shirt, tank tops, bikinis, THONGS, short skirts, long skirts, shorts, capri pants, cut-off blouses, dresses, whatever.... sometimes you can just see the sexiness the woman carries with her. It's sad, really how bad my fetish has become. I'll have lunch with my friend JT (who, like me is a dude) and we'll be talking and a woman will walk by and I'll have a hard time keeping my focus on our conversation. You know, I try sp hard to be subtle, and I think most of the time I am, but there's something about high heels and one of those sexy skirts or form fitting pants on the right girl that is just hard to look away from. I think that most women either know they are hot and get a lot of looks, therefore avoid looking around for fear of seeing the creepy guys that are checking them out, or they are totally oblivious to the fact that they are being admired, both near and far.

There is something to be said about just the sight of a beautiful woman who obviously cares about her looks (not vain....just cares) and is not afraid to leave a little eye candy out there for the rest of us to admire.

No comments: