Sunday, April 15, 2007

Spring is Here and so are the Hotties



So with the onset of Spring weather I've decided to discuss a topic near and dear to my heart: hot girls. Blonde or brunette, white, latino, asian, or black, tall or short, I don't discriminate. But I have a question for all the hot girls out there. Where do you go during the winter?

This question confounds me every year. I go through the whole seasonal depression as do many because I hate the cold weather and it destroys my soul. If there were beautiful women all around I feel I could manage it better and not think of running away to the Caribbean to become a bartender or cabana boy.

Do good looking girls hibernate like bears all winter long?? Do you acquire boyfriends and simply stay in all winter? Do you hate the cold weather as much as me and refuse to venture out in it? It saddens me that good looking girls disappear in the winter. Girls in nice sweaters is a good look. Girls all bundled up in large coats, hats, and scarves, is also extremely cute. Instead it seems like girls revert to the blah, drab colors in the winter. And the hotties just disappear.

I frequent coffee shops a lot (gotta get the java goin through the veins), and it's clear good looking girls are not there in excess in the winter as opposed to spring. Yes, there are one or two, but not like springtime. Bars and clubs definitely do not impress at all compared to the warmer months either. Even more confusing is the gym. During the winter when everyone gains weight, the gym has less hot girls. I'd figure the girls would be working hard to stay hot over the winter so they can show off in the summer. The gym is absolutely packed now with the onset of the warm weather whereas the crowd was a lot sparser in the winter.

Is there some hot girl paradise in the winter that I am not aware of like in Seinfeld when George discovers the meat-packing warehouse that is a club for beautiful models?? Do girls migrate south like birds and return in the warmer months to their natural habitat? I feel I will never know the truth about this phenomenon. The only reasonable explanation I have is that girls are like camels. They store up all their energy during the winter in anticipation of the summer where they are seemingly everywhere all the time. As I walk around the mall, there are a lot better looking girls shopping. Girls are also packing the gym in droves. Hotties can be seen running down the streets and eating out more. As the weather improves so will come the suntanners and even better, the short skirts and shorts. And, the inevitble showing of the Thong!!! Spring is upon us, and I am happy because the hot girls have returned again this year.

God Bless You ALL!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]texsport.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Research points that almost 50% of all United States grownups are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.