Tuesday, March 6, 2007

EX-LAX: What a Weapon!!

I don't think I have ever put this little story in print, ever. I guess I was fearing retribution, but now, screw it!!! It has been like 12 years and I don't care!!!! This took place the first semester of my freshman year.

Chris, my dorm roommate at the time, was taking some strong, prescription acne medicine for his pimple face. He had a smell you could not forget, so I wanted to leave him a memory he could never forget. He was a total prick. Always had to have things his way and no one liked him. I took some pills out of his acne medicine bottle and walked up to the local campus drugstore for a match and after minutes of searching, I found that the look of these pills matched perfectly with some ex-lax type pills.

To execute my scheme properly, I waited three days before our Thanksgiving leave from college and filled the bottle half way with ex-lax pills making sure the ex-lax pills were on top. Within one day he was already in the restroom for hours at a time.

This early success, enticed me into going down to the fireworks shop and purchasing some smoke bombs. For the next couple of days, when Chris would go into the bathroom, I would gently open the door and roll a smoke bomb into the stalls next to him. He was trapped (lest he get up and risk crapping himself) and, therefore, could not get out of the stall to see who was messing with him. His response was typically to scream and gasp, "I am going to kill you!" He would come out of the bathroom and walk down the hall, reeking of the smoke. This only lasted two days and then we were off for Thanksgiving leave.

When Chris came back to the room after the Thanksgiving break I asked him how his Thanksgiving was and he had some stories to tell me. He said he never crapped so much in his life!

Bastard deserved it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is to funny did you ever tell him...lol