Tuesday, March 20, 2007

THE THONG!!!!!!!





What is it about the power of the thong that to this day -- now that pretty much every female walking the earth is wearing one -- holds men enraptured? Dude, I recall that, in the dark, pre-thong era, seeing a glimmer of some chick's underwear when she bent over was so cool. In high school, if you catching a glimpse of a girls underwear was an achievement that you bragged about to your friends for weeks. Your friends would look at you in awe as you described the color and design of the hot cheerleaders underwear you saw. But seeing underwear 10 years ago never instilled the lascivious, sinister thoughts that somehow the sight of a thong incurs.

Case in point: I just returned from the mall, and one of the girls working at some clothing store was a big girl; not immense, but she had to go at least a good 200 pounds. Every time she bent over, she flashed some big thong action, and every guy within a 50 yard radius would stop and watch, spellbound. I mean, every guy. And not in a "holy shit, look at that" kinda way, but more in a "mmmmmm.... thongs" kinda way. I doubt they were turned on by it. I mean she wasnt exactly a looker. But the guys were turned on by the thong. My friend Brent says a thong automatically raises a girl a point or two on the hotness scale.

It's magic, people. Anyway, to every chick out there wearing a thong today, I salute you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Pics!!!

Texsoccer92 said...

Thanks, but why anonymous?? Does your wife read this blog too and you don't want her to know that you secretly wish she were a Thong Hottie??

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the boots are all over 240 pounds everwhere. But for all I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that particular brand. The prices as regards the sneakers were around 230 bucks on every page. But for all I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are about 240 bucks everwhere. But for all I base this site selling them for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you tell me about these?